Daisy Lodge is a luxury, eco-friendly holiday lodge for all, with countryside views. This lodge is all on the ground floor with level access throughout and underfloor heating provided by an air source heat pump. We also have WiFi! Plus you are very welcome to bring one dog with you to stay at Daisy Lodge (Buttercup Lodge is our pet-free option).
EVC & Parking
Enter Daisy Lodge into a spacious hallway. It is a ground floor property with level access into all of the rooms and spaces.
To your left is the light and spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area.
Open plan living area
The kitchen has rise and fall work tops and is well-equipped for all your culinary needs throughout your holiday at Meadow Lodges. There’s an electric oven and induction hob, microwave, fridge freezer, toaster, kettle and a gorgeous coffee machine. A supply of pods is included so you can enjoy your barista-style favourite caffeine fix at any time. All of the pots and pans, utensils, crockery, cutlery and glassware are provided. Plus there’s a dishwasher and a washing machine.
The table and chairs in the dining area comfortably seats all four guests together. It is in the corner next to the window and by the patio doors so, whatever the weather, during your stay you can take in the beautiful panoramic views.
The cosy 3-seater sofa and two arm chairs in the living area provides ample space for everyone to curl up and relax in the evenings. You could all watch a movie together on the Smart TV. The electric wood burner provides extra warmth during the colder months and also adds to the ambience.
Patio doors lead out to your own private patio and BBQ with outdoor furniture. The perfect spot for a bit of al fresco dining when the sun is shining.
Bedrooms & bathrooms
Back inside, there are two beautiful ensuite bedrooms, both with king-sized zip and link beds which can be made into twin beds on request. All made up with luxury Egyptian cotton bed linen, ready for you to fall into when it’s time to retire for the night. We really do want you to enjoy your holiday.
The first bedroom is set up as a super-king size bed (twin beeded upon request). It is directly opposite the front door and has a large window with views across the patio and beyond. There is plenty of space to unpack and store your clothes, along with a dressing table and stool with a mirror above. The ensuite accessible wetroom has a walk-in shower as well as a washbasin with mirror above, toilet and heated towel rail. A door leads from the bathroom out to the patio so after a dip in the hot tub, you can easily get inside for a nice warm shower.
The second bedroom is at the end of the hallway and overlooks the front of the property, where there is an additional seating area. It is set up as a twin room (the beds can be made into one king-size on request). Just as tastefully decorated as bedroom one, there is hanging space and drawers to unpack your clothes, along with a dressing table and stool with a mirror above. This leads through to a Jack & Jill bathroom (which can be accessed via the hallway as well). This bathroom also has a level walk-in shower with a heated towel rail, washbasin with mirror above and a toilet. Toiletries as well as quality, fluffy cotton towels and robes are all provided for you.
Luxury living continues outside. In addition to the garden furniture and BBQ on the patio, there is also a sheltered hot tub for four (hot tub towels are provided). The clever landscaping means you can unwind in this private space whilst still enjoying the panoramic views. What’s better than to sink into the bubbles of your own private hot tub under the starry skies at night? The perfect way to end a day of fun-filled exploring and adventure.
Parking is available for max. two cars, plus there is an Electic Vehicle Charging point and bike storage if required.
NB: We do not allow smoking either in the lodges or grounds.
You are very welcome to bring one well-behaved dog with you when you stay at Daisy Lodge. There is an additional £30 cleaning charge for this. Please let us know if you are planning on bringing your dog with you by selecting this option during the booking process.
Dog-friendly Daisy Lodge
What we provide:
- Dog bowls for food and water
- Guide book for the best local walks
- Dog basket with cushion (although your dog might settle more easily if you bring a blanket from home)
- Large dog crate (approx 750mm long 600mm wide 700mm high)
- Throws for covering the furniture
- Mud Daddy portable warm water paw washer and a Towel
- Dog treats
- Extendable Lead
- Biodegradable poop bags
Please note that Daisy Lodge is our dog friendly Lodge. I am sorry we do NOT accept bookings with pets in Buttercup Lodge.
As part of the booking procedure, you are required to sign the Terms and Conditions. These include you agreeing to our Dog Policy Rules for Daisy Lodge, which is essential to ensure our Lodge remains in excellent, clean condition for all future guests. Thank you for your co-operation.
You are very welcome to bring your dog to stay with you in Daisy Lodge and enjoy the Lincolnshire countryside together subject to a few Doggy rules below:
- A dog must be at least one-year old at the time of your holiday. They must be friendly, well behaved and fully house and toilet trained.
- Please do not leave your dog alone in the lodge or grounds unless securely crated. We do have a large crate that can be provided if required (approx 750mm long. 600mm wide and 700mm high). Please request at time of booking.
- Please do not allow dogs on the sofa or chairs unless there is a cover in place.
- Please do not let your dog in the bedrooms. All bedroom doors must be kept firmly closed to prevent access by dogs.
- A lot of guests like to walk around the gardens and ponds, children also like to run and play in the gardens, so please ensure that you use the poop bags to pick up after your dog. Dog waste should be disposed of in the non-recyclable refuse bin.
- We ask that you wipe down your dog if wet and muddy to prevent muddy paws throughout the lodge. There is a Mud Daddy available for you to use.
- The gardens are NOT enclosed and we do have livestock so please keep your dog on a lead within the grounds or on neighbouring walks/fields at all times. Please make sure that your dogs do not worry the sheep/livestock in neighbouring fields. They are neighbours and we do not want to upset them.
- Not everybody is comfortable with dogs, therefore please do not allow your dog to be any kind of nuisance to the neighbouring properties or introduce themselves to other guests without you as a responsible owner checking first that it is okay.
- On departure, pet hairs should be removed using the vacuum cleaner available in the lodge to ensure the property is in the clean condition it was at the start of your holiday.
- The interior and grounds of the property must be left in a clean, undamaged condition.
- Please report any damages immediately so an amicable resolution can be found.